Thursday, November 13, 2008
SWEET CHOCOLATE
When Lydia was Trick-or-Treating at every door she would grab two candies (or more) and she would say that this one is "for Dawn." So one day she decided to get down Dawn's candy and let her eat it. I caught her with a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, unwrapped but not eaten yet. Thank goodness. The chocolate on her face was . . . umm, I still don't know. But she has not had any allergic reactions so we're good. This is the result of the first time.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cute smiles! How nice of Lydia to think of her sister.
Are you sure they are sisters? They hardly look alike;)
By the way, I like your turkeys.
O cute girls!!! I love it! (Good thing you caught that pb cup before it was eatin! :)
Post a Comment