Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bean Bag Catch

This is a fun video of the kids playing catch with Daddy. Dawn is the main focus of the video and shows the stages that she is in. Don't miss her standing . . . Ta Da! The song is "The Family is of God" which we downloaded from lds.org. GeoDe is enjoying learning new songs this year, and this is one of them. Enjoy!

6 comments:

Sharece said...

That is a really fun video. It shows all of your cute kids! Dawn is getting so big and doing so much. Happy Valentines Day! Love you guys!

Patti said...

VERY cute, Amber!! Such beautiful children. I love you guys!!!!

Hmachine said...

TA DAA!!! Good Job Dawn. You are getting to be such a big girl!!!

Arrington said...

That is adorable. Thanks for sharing ... I miss you and your cute kids!

Bryce Jr said...

I hope Dawn keeps the two-footed, two-handed, bum-in-the-sky crawl in her repertoire even after she really gets the walking thing down.

Spliz said...

Amber, they are so darling! I love the high crawl. And I love being able to keep tabs on you all...