Here are a few pictures of my kids from last June or something. I'd have to say they are some of the cutest kids in all the world.
This is one of GeoDe's famous self-portraits.

Here is another picture taken by GeoDe of my silly Lydia.

Here is my beautiful Dawn.

Here are my cute little sillies. I sure do love these kids!
(Short but sweet. At least I posted again.)
8 comments:
they are so cute! i especially love the last picture! =)
Your kids are adorable! I just love them. Thanks for sharing those cute pics! Love you Amber!
I love Lydia's smile! Your kids are so cute!
GeoDe looks kinda, uh, heroin chic in that top photo. He's a supermodel; you should submit that to Vogue Jr or something. Seriously, though, I love those smiles.
Absolutely adorable to say the least! You can just tell what darling personalities they have through these pictures.
Love the pics, Amber! And I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who doesn't post for months at a time!!!
Love you!
Cute kids is an understatement! I can't believe how big they are getting! Love you guys!
cute kids. Congrats on having a boy. IT's always exciting to find out. Enjoyed seeing you at the reunion. I hope your all doing well. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment