Friday, November 07, 2008

Family Pictures

I'm trying to decide which picture to put on my wall. Any suggestions?
And these ones make me laugh.
Lydia is very silly, she ALWAYS had to be the center of attention.
(Devin thinks this one should be on the wall.)
See Dawn's face? I love how she is watching her two siblings act up. Think she's getting any good ideas?
And here are my two girls doing what they LOVE best: sucking on their fingers.
Ya gotta love 'em!

5 comments:

The Clarks said...

those are all so fun! you guys have such a cute family! i really like the 4th and 5th one. =)

rachel

Kari said...

Cute family Amber! I'm glad I discovered your blog on Rachel's links. I like the 1st and the 3rd pictures. Hope you guys are doing well. Love ya!

Sharece said...

I vote the 1st, 3rd, or 6th one. Love ya!

Hmachine said...

I like the first and the fifth. I would crop the fifth one the other direction (so it's tall instead of wide) Did that make sense. :) I'm totally impressed, getting family pictures done is hard--especially with little kids. I love pictures. You have such a cute family!! :)

Bettie said...

I think the top one. By the way, if I read your blog you have to read mine ;)