Christmas started out with GeoDe waking up "early." Of course the rest of us were already up and waiting for him. But 7:30 is early for him. We went in the Front Room to see what Santa brought us and the kids loved looking at their stocking stuff.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Christmas Day
Christmas Eve we went over to Mom's and reenacted the Christmas story. I did not bring my camera so hopefully Lara will post the pictures of that blessed event. I love singing Christmas songs and enjoying family.
Christmas started out with GeoDe waking up "early." Of course the rest of us were already up and waiting for him. But 7:30 is early for him. We went in the Front Room to see what Santa brought us and the kids loved looking at their stocking stuff.

Dawn enjoyed reading with Daddy.
After a while I showed them my new sleeping bag and they got interested in the presents under the tree. We all got books, camping gear, clothes, and the kids got a toy. If you ask Lydia what Santa brought her, she says "a candy cane and hot gum." It's the little things that count :)


Devin and Lisa came over and started a war. Mom, Dad, and Vince came over to see the fun. We went over to Mom's for a couple hours. Then we came back home and enjoyed our traditional Christmas dinner of spiral sliced ham and stuff. It was a good day. Then we watched Looney Toones with Devin. (Devin is helping us be good parents) And Devin was able to walk home in a blizzard. It was a good day.
Christmas started out with GeoDe waking up "early." Of course the rest of us were already up and waiting for him. But 7:30 is early for him. We went in the Front Room to see what Santa brought us and the kids loved looking at their stocking stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It was a good day, wasn't it!?! I loved being there with you and your family. Thanks for posting those pics so I could enjoy their Christmas morning as well! Love you sis!
Me again ... I did put the pics from our nativity play on my blog. They sure are good! Enjoy!
Post a Comment