Monday, December 29, 2008

Pre-Christmas Pics

GeoDe loves to take pictures. So here a bit of Christmas season fun by George Dean:

I tried to get a picture of Dawn and the bell, because that is what she was doing while we decorated the tree. But every time I pulled out the camera she would drop the bell and cheese it for me. GeoDe took this picture for me.
Our nativity is a big hit at our house. Right now we can't find baby Jesus, maybe Dawn ate him. George and GeoDe both think he will show up. Here a few pics with the nativity set.
This one I took.
My pretty girls.
And GeoDe famous self-portrait.
There are always a few of these after he gets the camera.
(Daddy has been taking self-portraits with GeoDe since he was tiny. He also taught GeoDe to take the picture one handed so he is not so close to the camera.)


No comments: