Hello All-
This is Aaron, I have taken over Amber and Georges' blog to post a video of Karina - She just turned 8 on Friday!! BUT she also started walking, we wanted to share this with the world, and don't know how to put video on our website so here it is!!!!Thanks Amber and George.
Wahoo Karina, you hard worker keep up the work at "Now I Can" We all love you.
15 comments:
that is awesome!!! Go Karina! You are AWESOME!! I love how happy you sound as you laugh!! :)
Yay, Karina! You are amazing. Always.
that is so wonderful!!! yea karina! =)
Karina! You are so amazing! We love you so much! Happy Birthday!
Karina - You are such an inspiration to all of us! We are so proud of you and of all that determination you have in such a tiny little body. Happy Birthday you little sweetheart! We Love You, The Sellers
What a miracle you are to everyone of us, Karina! If you can do this, we can do much more because of your example. The happiest of birthdays to you! We love you, Angel! Gramma and Grampa Dyches ;)
That is so fun to see! Karina, you are so amazing! I want to see this in person next time I come to visit!
And thanx Amber for letting Aaron take over your blog. :)
Love you both!
Thank you for sharing your wonderful spirit and hard work! How exciting. Keep it up! Happy late birthday, Karina! You are such an inspiration. We hope to get to know you and your siblings better. Love, Paul & Jill Keele from Reno,(your parents and grandparents know us.)
This brought tears of joy to my eyes! Way to go, you sweetest girl!!!
I like it, Dad! That was fun watching it. I love you!!
Love, Karina
Nice job Karina! That was the best thing I've seen in a very long time.
I also liked Kenna's calm encouragement -- every determined, successful person needs someone like that. And Curtis' toddle-through at the end -- most of us have it so easy.
That's fantastic!!! Well done Karina Pauline! We love you.
WAY TO GO KARINA! We couldn't be more thrilled for you. You are such an incredible girl. Happy Birthday, too! We love you so much. Love, Sarah, Dave, Timo and Anna Bella
That's great!!! Good job Karina!
This is Sharece's sister in law! Way to go Karina, and way to go mom and dad, that is fantastic, she really did a great job!
Post a Comment