Thursday, February 26, 2009

Time for Spring

I'm feeling like it is time for Spring to arrive. So I found this cool background for my blog and I thought I would dedicate a blog to the great beekeeper of the family ;) Here are a few pictures of the beeyard last year.
The wonderful beekeeper himself.

The winter holding yard. (aka my garden)

We did see the bees flying one day this week. The beekeeper was very excited. I was happy to see so many of them are surviving the winter. I love the beekeeper.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Cool. What a very interesting job. Neat pictures too. I'm sure I'd be afraid of the bees though!

Arrington said...

What a perfect background! I love it! I miss you, my sis. I keep thinking I need to call you, but we have to be careful on our minutes. :( Just know I'm thinking abt you and will call you in a couple of days! :)

Sharece said...

I love the background! It's super cute. And I love your post! I like your beekeeper too. :)