Monday, May 03, 2010

Gideon's Blessing

Gideon's blessing was a special day. We had many family members here to support us. We missed those friends and family that were not able to make it. Here are a few pictures that were taken.
(Jacq, I missed having you make sure all the pictures were taken, I didn't get a big group picture, very sad. You always do such a great job organizing that.)
Here are my four angels. Look how blue Gideon's eyes look. They look so light next to his siblings dark eyes.
Gideon looks a little mischievous in this one. Dawn and Lydia are being silly, as usual.
My baby boys
Three Generations
I love these silly kids, we never did get a good picture in the throne. Oh well.
My girls and I
Oma loves books. She loves to read them to the children and also give them a book each time we see her.
After a long day :)
It was a good day. Sometimes the blessing day can be very hard on the little person that everyone has come to see, but as you can see, Gideon was still pretty happy at the end of the day, and so was his mama. :)

5 comments:

The Clarks said...

oh i love all the pictures! you have such a beautiful little family! =)

Kari said...

Oh, he's darling. As are all of your kids. Love you guys.

Chelece said...

I love the fantastic pictures. Gideon is growing up too quickly. We need to get together soon!

Shonda Hayes said...

Your boy is so sweet! I'm glad I finally got to meet him. I love his smiles and giggles.

Arrington said...

I'm glad you were still happy at the end of the day! ;) I know how those long days can go. It was a good day. Thanks for having us all there!