Sunday, January 30, 2011

2010 in Pictures

Dancing at their cousin's dance concert.

Gideon's blessing

Happy sisters, Gideon's trying to figure out what mommy's doing.

New camera, cool features!

Happy baby :)

Garden Time!!
Nap-time w/ Gideon

Adventures at the Park
Dawn'ae is GREAT at dribbling the soccer ball :)

GeoDe loves all kinds of sports.

Mama and her babies

Daddy's photography, sweet little angel

I love these pictures of the big sister.

Swimming with light sabers!

Big Girl Dawn'ae

There is a short update on half of last year . . . I plan to post more soon, we'll see how soon I get around to it.

5 comments:

The Clarks said...

your kids are so big!! i was so happy to see new pictures! =)

Arrington said...

They are adorable! I miss you guys!

Chelece said...

I love all the great pics. It's sooo good to see you at least in picture. I hope you are doing well. I really do miss our chats and play dates.

Shonda Hayes said...

Love that Mama and her babies!

Bettie said...

Yup, yer kids are cute. (and so is the new background;)