George Dean, Lydia, Dawn, Gideon, and Kaleya
dang you've got cute kids!! we miss you guys! at least the 4th is coming up, right?? =) you going to idaho again? we are hoping to!
I love all of the pictures! I am so amazed at how good your kids are at rock climbing! That's awesome! Can I come with you this summer sometime?
Great pictures. Looks like a fun year.
Cute photos. You family has grown. Thanks for posting.
You are all cute ;) I love that Gideon is getting the emu hair :D
Post a Comment
5 comments:
dang you've got cute kids!! we miss you guys! at least the 4th is coming up, right?? =) you going to idaho again? we are hoping to!
I love all of the pictures! I am so amazed at how good your kids are at rock climbing! That's awesome! Can I come with you this summer sometime?
Great pictures. Looks like a fun year.
Cute photos. You family has grown. Thanks for posting.
You are all cute ;) I love that Gideon is getting the emu hair :D
Post a Comment